Student Participation

I will proceed to justify why I deserve level "Good" for my participation. As you have seen, I usually show up to class really early because I know that punctuality is a way of showing your attitude towards the class. Despite that, there were 2 times that I was late and 1 time I was absent because of factors outside of my control like heavy traffic and illness. Moving on, I ,although not visually obvious , enthusiastically participated in class activities like mock presentations. In fact, I was looked forward to improving my classmates' works whilst learning from them through the exchange of comprehensive feedback. Moreover, I actively listened, paying close attention to their feedback and asking them more if I am unable to understand their comment fully. Hence, with these reasons, I believe I deserve a "Good" grade.

Comments

Popular Posts